Current Projects (September 2010) Include:
- Monitoring a project to build concrete stairs on the Colquitz River in Victoria
- An Environmental Impact Assessment concerning the crossing of a creek in Langford
- A Riparian Areas Regulation assessment concerning a rezoning of property in Langford along Langford Creek.
Current Volunteer Activity
- Member and vice-chair of the Water Advisory Committee of the Capital Regional District
- Member of the Public Advisory Committee of the Cedar Hill Golf Course
Brian Wilkes, MES, R.P.Bio., is a Registered Professional Biologist with over 30 years of Canadian and international experience. He practices environmental assessment, environmental planning, aquatic science and policy development. The emphasis of his practice is working at the science - policy interface, especially as it relates to strengthening governace systems to support and advance environmental sustainability.